We will host your next retreat, wedding, wedding reception, family reunion, class reunion, holiday party, or any other kind of group or party. For more than 50 years White Pines Ranch has been ahome away from home for campers and now it's your turn to experience an event White Pines Ranch style! As the host for your group, White Pines Ranch can provide a diverse experience in addition to regular services and activities. There is no better place to bring your group for bonding, team building, team practice, or simply fun and adventure. We offer affordable accommodations and facilities for your next event!
FACILITIES: We have 200 acres of beautiful land for your group to run programs, have meetings, play and most importantly have fun. Facilities include beautiful hiking trails, horseback riding trails, wooded cabin area (cabin included), sandstone canyon, in-ground swimming pool, volleyball court, play area, multiple campfire areas and much more.
ACCOMMODATIONS: We have large dormitory style accommodations and can hold up to 150 people. Dorms are furnished with bunk beds and chests to store belongings. They are fully carpeted and well ventilated for a comfortable night's sleep. All of our dormitories are equipped with electric heat and air conditioning. Modern bathrooms are equipped with hot showers, flush toilets, and sinks. We can help with planning the living arrangements of your group.
OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS (MIN. 40 PEOPLE):Friday night - $75.00 per person (supper and breakfast included). Saturday night - $50.00 per person (no meals included).
FOOD SERVICES SERVED BUFFET STYLE: We will work with you to come up with a menu specific to your groups needs. If preferred, you can have your event catered by making your own arrangements. Menu options ideas and prices:
- Pulled pork sandwich, baked beans, potato salad, chips, lettuce salad (with toppings), and dessert - $9.00 per person.
- One meat, potatoes, gravy, vegetable, rolls, lettuce salad (with toppings), and dessert - $10.00 per person
- Two meats, potatoes, gravy, vegetable, rolls, lettuce salad (with toppings), and dessert - $12.00 per person
- Two meat menu along with 2-3 appetizers - $15.00 per person
- DINNER AND DANCE - Two meat menu and a DJ to entertain you after your meal - $18.00 per person.
1. Coffee, Lemonade, and Water - $2.00 per person.
2. Bartender - $200 (includes set up)
3. Open Bar: $12.00 per person per hour - 4 liquors, red/white wine, one sweet wine, domestic beers. $15.00 per person per hour for top shelf.
4. Cash Bar: $5.00 per drink - top shelf. $3.50 per drink - rail. $2.50 per drink - domestic beer/wine.
$2500.00 for facility for 12 hour event. One half of rental ($1250) is due to secure the date. Balance will be due 30 days prior to the date. $500.00 security deposit due with balance and refunded if clean-up is approved and there is not damage. $250.00 - use of tables (15) and chairs (150). $500.00 if you want us to clean up after event. $300.00 if you want us to clear the tables and clean-up following the meal.
Rentals available in January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December (limited availability April, September, and October). Contact us for available dates and rates.