Youth always have a great time during Summer Camp at White Pines Ranch. Boys, girls, and teens, 8 to 15 years old, are invited to a week or two, or even the entire summer camp program in late June, July, and early August. You may sign up online for a real western dude ranch experience just 90 minutes from Chicago.
Moms appreciate the wonderful aspects of the Ranch program. Ask us or visit us to find out about:
- Our dedicated and caring staff that includes teachers and college students
- The all inclusive fee that includes food, lodging, and all activities
- Our Red Cross-certified lifeguards for the clean, stainless steel pool that provides hours of fun with friends
- The all you-care-to-eat buffet, prepared by licensed cooks in our modern kitchen, provides 3 meals and a snack daily. Drinks and a fruit bowl are always available too – and our souvenir shop offers additional options.
- Our family’s commitment to young people. We three sisters continue to provide a safe, welcoming environment for young people, just like our parents, who started the Ranch almost 60 years ago.
You will enjoy making friends, lots of fun activities, and learning new things through our daily adventures. Daytime activities include horseback riding, swimming, archery, arts n’ crafts, capture the flag, orienteering, swim games and much more. Our evening program includes night hikes, ranch bingo, making s’mores by the campfire, skits, talent shows and THE BIG DANCE on Friday night.Opportunities to experience and learn are abundant. A variety of horsemanship experiences are available – from grooming and saddling, to feeding, and equine health. Hunting for fossils in the natural limestone quarry provides a look into rocks formed a long, long time ago and a possible souvenir. Hiking in the naturally formed sandstone canyon provides great photos with different plants and trees - and a cool spot on a warm summer day. Youth also enjoy the Critter Corral with pigs, goats, calves, and other cute animals to learn feeding and care skills. Other activities round out each week at camp to ensure each person has a safe and enjoyable time.
The all-inclusive weekly fee for 2017 is $650 per week; check in starts at 2:00 PM on Sunday and check out is Noon on the following Saturday. Each camper who stays for more than one week has an additional day included for free. We include a special ride, activities, and food for those who stay over for an additional week at no additional cost to parents. We honor our Mom during Dee Little Week with a special rate for families who might not be able to send their child due to financial burdans. 2017 DATES FOR OVER-NIGHT SUMMER CAMP: JUNE 25 - JULY 1, JULY 2 - 6 (Dee Little Week), JULY 9 - 15, JULY 16 - 22, JULY 23 - 29, JULY 30 - AUGUST 5, AND AUGUST 6 - 11. Please see THEME WEEKS for more information on each week.
Mailing Address: 3581 W Pines Rd
Oregon, IL 61061
Camp Availability - 2017 as of may 24, 2017
June 25 - July 1 20 spots available
July 2-6 15 spots available
July 9-15 lots of room for campers
July 16-22 20 spots available
July 23 - 29 lots of room for campers
July 30 - August 5 - FULL!
August 6-11 20 spots available