Do you have a hobby that you really love – but have no time actually to enjoy it?
Leave the Laundry, Dishes, Work & Worries at Home
Spending a weekend at a craft retreat is a great way to indulge in a favorite hobby and relax. Imagine a weekend devoted to crafting, eating, laughing, enjoying fantastic company, and eating some more! So, arrive anytime Friday afternoon to stamp, quilt, scrapbook, bead, and knit to your heart’s content.
- Lodging in large, carpeted, electrically heated dormitories – just like a big slumber party!
- Five home-cooked meals served with a smile.
- Hot & cold drinks are available 24 hours.
- Large, well-lit crop room available 24 hours a day.
When you’re ready for a break, enjoy a cup of hot chocolate in front of our beautiful stone fireplace or go for a hike in the crisp country air.
What to Bring
- Craft Supplies
- Sleeping bag or bedding for your bunk
- Warm, comfortable clothes and slippers
- If you are over 21, you can bring your own “refreshments” along too